These Reeses’ Peanut Butter Cup Blondies will have your peanut butter goddess screaming in delight when you try this blondie recipe. Made with both peanut butter cups and peanut butter, and studded with chocolate chips throughout. Heavenly!
Love this recipe? Sign up for Sweet 2 Eat Baking’s email subscription and never miss out again!
Happy June, friends!
Summer is here, and while everyone else is posting frozen desserts and summer recipes, I’m here posting a Peanut Butter Cup Blondies recipe instead!
You love my unexpected logic, right? 😆
We’ve been having beautiful summer weather here in the UK. But instead of being outdoors and celebrating the wonderful weather, I’ve been stuck in bed all weekend ill!
Not only that too, yesterday was the giant man-baby and I’s 6th anniversary of dating too. Celebrated in bed! And not the way you’re thinking too! (Get your mind out the gutter, ha!)
There’s just something about celebrating your anniversary in front of a sick bowl, eh?
At least you don’t have to go out to fancy restaurants or do anything special to celebrate these Reese’s Peanut Butter Blondies though. They’re a celebration in themselves!
Perhaps they should be called Double Peanut Butter Blondies as they’re not just made with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, they also have smooth peanut butter in the blondies batter too.
And did I mention chocolate chips too? You can’t beat peanut butter and chocolate in my opinion, but you could easily switch up the chocolate chips to peanut butter chips and a generous drizzle with chocolate on top, too!
Reese's peanut Butter Cup Blondies
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:19 minutes
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blondies taste phenomenal and are made with both peanut butter cups and peanut butter, and studded with chocolate chips throughout.
- 125g (1 cup) plain (all-purpose) flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 55g (¼ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 65g (¼ cup) smooth peanut butter
- 200g (1 cup, packed) light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 65g (⅓ cup) dark chocolate chips
- 6 Reese's peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F, and line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper allowing an overhang for ease of removal. Set aside.
- Sift or whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale, then beat in the egg until well combined.
- Fold in the flour mixture until just combined, then stir through the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and bake for 19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with clean (some crumbs clinging is fine.)
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool in the pan completely on a wire rack before cutting into 16 squares.
What’s your favourite peanut butter treat?
Love Peanut Butter?
- Fluffernutter Marshmallows
- OREO Stuffed Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Frosted Peanut Butter Cake Bars
- Supersize (muffin sized) Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Brownie Sandwich Cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Mini White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Buckeye Balls
More Peanut Butter goodies from friends:
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus by Erika’s Sweet Tooth
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough Ice Cream by Baking a Moment
No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Lush by The Domestic Rebel