Try Coca-Cola in edible form with this Coke fudge recipe. Sweet melt in your mouth fudge with that great Coca-Cola flavour we all know and love. You won’t regret it.
I’m sure by now you all know I’m a mahoosive Coke fan, right? If not, you must be new here, and in which case, *stands up* ‘Hi, I’m Lisa and I’m addicted to Coke.’
And by Coke, I mean the beverage, not the white powdered variety. I was going to say if there were a Coke Anon, I would attend. But there, umm, is – just for the other variety. *cough* / *awkward shuffle*
I think it’s safe to say with the past edible Coke recipes, that I just love an ice cold glass of that sweet nectar. I just can’t get enough!
I already told you all how I drink it each and e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y, how I twitch when we’re out, and the amount of Coca-Cola bottles that end up in our recycling.
But what I didn’t say is how they’ve recently changed their bottle designs. We used to buy our Coca-Cola in 2 litre bottles. Now they no longer sell in 2 litres, only 1.5 and 1.75 litres. Whaaaaaaat?
Now, this can only mean one thing… we’re going through even more bottles. Dude, I was already embarrassed as it was, but now. Geez!
And what’s with making the bottles smaller and only slightly reducing the prices? Must be a marketing ploy to get even more £’s from us all. Pfft.
Coke, if I didn’t love you so much I’d be miffed, very miffed. But as always, suck it up sistah [literally!]
Gives me an even better excuse to make every drop count, because now we’re back with Coca-Cola fudge. It’s an easy fudge recipe that uses white chocolate, so need to worry about sugar thermometers here.
This Coke fudge recipe has a sweet, silky smooth, melt in your mouth texture and a delicious kick of cola flavouring. I decided to use food colouring to make my fudge that trademark Coke colour with a white swirl, but this step is completely optional.
Coca-Cola (Coke) Fudge
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 8x8" fudge
Love Coke? Me too - try Coca-Cola in edible form with this Coke fudge recipe.
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1-2 tsp cola flavouring, see notes
- (optional) brown food colouring, see notes
- Pour the condensed milk and white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the white chocolate chips are almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT! Stir until completely blended, melted and smooth.
- Immediately add the cola flavouring and taste test. If necessary, add more cola flavouring and combine thoroughly.
- Transfer to an 8x8-inch aluminium foil-lined baking pan. Leave to set either in the refrigerator or at room temperature. If you live in a hot and humid climate, it’s preferable to allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes. Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- I got my Cola flavouring from Sainsbury’s in the UK. You can also use LorAnn Oils Cola flavouring also, but adjust to taste as it’s usually more concentrated.
- For the food colouring, I used a mixture of dark brown with a hint of red to get the Cola colouring. However, this is completely optional.
Love fudge? You’ll love these
Subscribe via email to get sugar-filled posts delivered to your inbox!