Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday
I’m co-hosting with Ducks n’ a Row for the duration of this month. This blog hop is open to all types of posts, not just desserts (like my Sugar & Slice Sunday).
Don’t forget to visit Sugar & Slice Sunday link party too (open from Sunday-Thursday). It’s still open for submissions so you may be featured twice, you lucky puppy, you!
Message from Sinea (our host): This feels a little bit weird but the most viewed post from last week’s blog hop was my own!
It is a topic I think that we are all interested in…getting more blog traffic via Facebook!
:: MOST VIEWED ::
Like, Like, Like…Facebook Now Favors Liking More Than Ever! by Ducks ‘n a Row
Today, in addition to some great posts from last week, we include a feature from each of our wonderful co-hosts.
Just a little heads up, there is a beautiful new cupcake post coming this Friday from Sweet 2 Eat Baking, as well. Look for it on Cupcakes on Parade 8!
:: Our Three July Co-Hosts Shine! ::
From Left to Right…
- Key Lime Cheesecake Bars from Lisa of Sweet 2 Eat Baking
- DIY Ribbon Flip Flops from Katie of Sugar Me Pretty
- Pesto Avocado Melt, a sandwich makeover from Cathy of Lemon Tree Dwelling
:: Other Featured Posts ::
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar by Living Better Together
- Handmade Jewelry for Holiday Flare by Apt To Craft
- Outdoor Activities for Preschoolers from Frugal Organic Mama
Last week’s blog hop made it to 209 links. Wow! 😀
“We want more. We want more!”
Can hardly wait to see what lovely posts you share this week.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like,no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others.Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Social Media Links:
Subscribe via email and get a sugar rush delivered direct to your inbox.