Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday
I’m co-hosting with Ducks n’ a Row for the duration of this month. This blog hop is open to all types of posts, not just desserts (like my Sugar & Slice Sunday).
Don’t forget to visit Sugar & Slice Sunday link party too (open from Sunday-Thursday). It’s still open for submissions so you may be featured twice, you lucky puppy, you!
Message from Sinea (our host): This feels a little bit weird but the most viewed post from last week’s blog hop was my own!
It is a topic I think that we are all interested in…getting more blog traffic via Facebook!
Like, Like, Like…Facebook Now Favors Liking More Than Ever! by Ducks ‘n a Row
Today, in addition to some great posts from last week, we include a feature from each of our wonderful co-hosts.
Just a little heads up, there is a beautiful new cupcake post coming this Friday from Sweet 2 Eat Baking, as well. Look for it on Cupcakes on Parade 8!
From Left to Right…
- Key Lime Cheesecake Bars from Lisa of Sweet 2 Eat Baking
- DIY Ribbon Flip Flops from Katie of Sugar Me Pretty
- Pesto Avocado Melt, a sandwich makeover from Cathy of Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar by Living Better Together
- Handmade Jewelry for Holiday Flare by Apt To Craft
- Outdoor Activities for Preschoolers from Frugal Organic Mama
Last week’s blog hop made it to 209 links. Wow!
“We want more. We want more!”
Can hardly wait to see what lovely posts you share this week.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like,no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others.Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Social Media Links: